RRR Business Leaders 2.0
Teton County Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling (ISWR) is pleased to present a new and improved Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (RRR) Business Leaders program! Originally established in 2007, RRR Business Leaders was a casualty of the Great Recession. Thanks to generous support from 1% for the Tetons and several other community partners, ISWR was able to revitalize and re-launch this popular community program in 2014!
What is RRR Business Leaders?
RRR Business Leaders is a local green business certification program and membership-based association managed by ISWR. Teton County businesses, nonprofits and government agencies are encouraged to apply for membership. Member organizations receive community recognition and a variety of marketing and networking benefits.
How does RRR Business Leaders work?
- Apply for membership online: Restaurants or General Businesses
- The application assesses various aspects of your business operations, including practices related to reducing, reusing and recycling.
- Must apply by August 14 to be included in 2015 Multi-Media Marketing Campaign.
- Since RRR Business Leaders is geIng a “fresh start” and certification standards have been updated since the program’s 2007 formation, original members are asked to reapply.
- Host an RRR Business Leaders representative for a short site visit to learn more about your sustainable operations and provide additional “greening” ideas as needed.
- Pay an annual $25 membership fee (waived for 1 year for original RRR Business Leaders).
- Take advantage of the benefits of RRR Business Leaders membership (details below)!
RRR Business Leaders 2014-2015 Timeline
September 15 – October 31
RRR Business Leaders 2014 Member Multi-Media Marketing Campaign
What are the benefits of membership?
ISWR is pleased to offer the following perks to RRR Business Leaders:
- Use of redesigned storefront decal signifying RRR Business Leaders membership
- Use of redesigned electronic logo signifying RRR Business Leaders membership
- Inclusion in at least one newspaper and/or radio ad in 2015 Multi-Media Marketing campaign (must apply by April 1)
- Inclusion in RRR Business Leaders August 2015 press release (must apply by April 1)
- Inclusion in the online RRR Business Leaders Directory, including a link to your website
- Profiling in “RRR Business Leader of the Week” here.
- Inclusion in ISWR electronic newsletter
- Use of RRR Business Leaders banner (ISWR to coordinate Town of Jackson permitting as needed)
- Access to RRR Business Leaders email listserve to connect your business with a cohort of like-minded organizations
- Access to calendar on the Events page to list your organization’s events/happenings
Additional RRR Business Leaders benefits
- 15% discount on electronic waste disposal and shredding services at ISWR in recognition of reducing overall solid waste impact
For more information and the RRR Business Leaders membership application, click on either: Restaurants or General Businesses. Please direct questions to ISWR Recycling & Outreach Coordinator Mac Dukart: 307.733.7678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to the generous supporters of RRR Business Leaders 2015!