Community recycling sites offer recycling bins at the following locations, available 7 days/week, and 24 hours/day:
- In Jackson: Rodeo Grounds parking lot, corner of Snow King Ave. & Flat Creek Dr.
- In Jackson: Southwest corner of the Albertson’s parking lot on Buffalo Way.
- In Jackson: Recreation Center parking lot on East Gill Ave.
- Westbank: Aspens Market parking lot off of Village Road.
- Teton Village: East of the Ranch parking lot in the maintenance yard.
- North of Town: Spring Gulch Road, just north of the Gros Ventre River.
- Hoback Junction: Park N’ Ride parking lot near the Hoback Market.
- South of Town: Jackson Community Recycling Center at 3270 S. Adams Canyon Drive, across from Rafter J.
Look for the big blue recycling containers, and THANKS FOR RECYCLING!
View Teton County Community Recycling Sites in a larger map
Jackson Community Recycling Center
3270 South Adams Canyon Drive
South Highway 89
Jackson, WY 83002
Phone : (307) 733-7678 (SORT)
Fax : (307) 733-7616
Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday through Friday